Account Holder's Name: Himalayan Social Journey Travel (P).Ltd Account No.: 01-2643197-51 Bank's Name: Standard Chartered Bank Bank's Address: Lazimpat Kathmandu, Nepal. SWIFT CODE: SCBLNPKA
Note: Please do not transfer your amount to any other bank account then the above mentioned details. Even in case if you receive any mails that request you to transfer to any other bank account. Please immediately contact us!!
3. Payment of the Balance
Rest amount can be paid in our office after your arrival. If you choose to settle your holiday balance by credit card a handling charge of 4% on the outstanding balance is made. There is no handling charge for payment by bank transfer.
4. Last Minute Booking We accept your last minute booking for ONLY IN CASES OF NEPAL TRIPS, but LAST MINUTE BOOKING WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE FOR INDIA, BHUTAN AND TIBET TRIPS).
5. Refund No refund will be made for 20% deposit amount in case of cancellation of trip for any other else reason but we are flexible to postpone your trip in any later days. Having paid full amount of any trip, you will get your money back but still cancellation charge (20%) is invoiced to you. Written notification of your cancellation should be made to cancel any trip.
6. Supplement Charge On our holidays tour / trek packages, rooms or tents are provided in twin sharing basis. Thus, single room supplement charge will be imposed to client who does not have another tour participant to share room /tent with.
7. Incomplete Tour No refund will be made to clients who drop out from the journey regardless of whatever portions remain unused in the itinerary.
8. Unforeseen Circumstances If Himalayan Social Journey company cancels your trip because of unforeseen circumstances like war, natural disasters, conflict, unfavorable climate etc., we wll be happy to refer you alternative trip of a similar standard. Even if this doesn’t fit your personal interest, all money paid by you to our company will be refunded. But remember, any other expenses incurred by you as a result of this booking are entirely your responsibility.
9. Clients' Responsible A tour / trek guide who represents Himalayan Social Journey Company deserves all authority during your tours.
10. Travel Insurance You must purchase comprehensive travel insurance package against medical, natural calamity, helicopter evacuation, personal accident, trip cancellation etc. This is strongly suggested to all our clients.
11. Tour Amendment To make alterations of any trek / tour itinerary, prior notice is requested. You’re advised to stay in touch with us. But occasionally, you may be obliged to do so en route under certain circumstance for instance bad weather etc.
12. Papers & Documents All necessary documents should be presented in sequence for example to issue visa, necessary permits etc. We’re not accountable in case of any trip formality not completed in time before the trip departs on the absent of essential papers and documents.
13. Flight Delay/Cancellation There is virtually possibility of flight delay or postponement for notorious weather in Himalayan regions which could be happened, in particular, in Everest region (Lukla), Jomsom, Dolpa, Simikot and Jumla region etc. In such case your itinerary will be modified.
14. HSJ mission is to finance its community enhancement programs through the revenues generated by tourism. The proceeds from any HSJ organized tour and trek goes 10% directly to uplift educational status of needy children of rural areas of Nepal through Himalayan Community Project.
If you have any other queries, Please feel free to contact us.